Thursday 4 October 2012

"Work-Life Balance"?

A lot of people talk about it, but how many actually can find it in their daily lives? I'm a full-time hands-on father of two beautiful kids (ages 8 and 9) and have struggled with attempting to maintain a career along with active child rearing. Right now my focus is on finding a new job, but my summer was filled with early evening baseball games and practices, mid-afternoon summer camp pick-ups, birthday parties and other things that seriously eat in to one's "leisure time."

When I think about it, I don't know a lot of parents who can maintain successful careers, successful marriages (or relationships) and be great parents and role models at the same time. Are you one of them? I'm interested in hearing your stories. And if you have any leads on communications, PR or media relations projects, feel free to send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment